Sunday, May 05, 2024

Update to the Update

Honestly, if I didn't know that I myself enjoy reading minutia of everyday life on other people's blogs, I would question why I am writing about toothbrushes AGAIN, but here we are.

I mentioned that I was going to try the Curaprox ultra soft toothbrush, and it's a winner! I had bought a single one to try, just in case I didn't like it, so once I did, I figured I would buy more, and then it occurred to me to wonder if they had a travel one, to replace the folding brush I use that is hard as a rock. And they do!

Brush, wee toothpaste, and a few poky bits. Handy!
Of course I got the blue one.

I was looking through their brush offerings, not exactly planning to buy direct from them because honestly the brushes are a little cheaper from AZ, but a) the travel kit didn't seem to be there, and b) well.

You know how I am about rainbows.




I. Could. Not Resist. Particularly because the only sold-single one I could find on AZ was colored aqua with orange bristles, which I do not find aesthetically appealing, shall we say. As opposed to this set, which appeals to me so much that it might have been made for me.

#loveislove

9 comments:

  1. Light itself celebrates in rainbows! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty! I use the free one the dentist gives me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is SHOCKING to me. I didn't know anyone actually used those toothbrushes unless they need to clean grout or something!

      Delete
  3. Love this! You found a winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little things in life are actually the big things!

      Delete
  4. I'm not even in the market for a new toothbrush and I want the rainbow ones. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd never be able to use the rainbow toothbrushes because it would ruin the set!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to put them all in the holder cup, so I can use them all, randomly, and not leave all-but-one sadly in the package.

      Delete