Friday, August 04, 2017

Swimsuits, A Year Later

Almost a year ago, I wrote about the swimsuits I had for water aerobics, and I just went back to that post to see if I was forgetting anything. I wrote then:

So here is the full lineup I have available right now; two "it will do" and two "very good" as well as the dress one. That ought to hold me for a while!
And almost a year later, I have (from left to right):
  1. Still "it will do"; not ideal for coverage or support, but eh. It does.
  2. Feels very loose, but it will do.
  3. Still in good shape, but still a dress and therefore not ideal for water aerobics (I wore it yesterday, to test that, and yeah, it can be done, but it isn't ideal. Good support, though!).
  4. Pretty worn, probably will die soon.
  5. Dead and gone, last month.
I have another one in Florida, which I'll ask my mother to bring up when she comes next month, and between them all, it should get me through Christmas. When I can shop for more in Florida!

I can't remember if I mentioned it, but when I saw my doctor a few months ago, I told her about how yes, I was exercising, but seeing no results from it, and she said I should try a different method, if I wanted to. And yeah, I know, but the thing is, what? I already had reasons I wasn't doing other types of exercise (related to pain, hating them, or some combination). And of course, then I sprained my ankle shortly after that, which really put the kibosh on just walking around the neighborhood, etc. For now, I think I'll keep on swimming. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment