Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Fun with Friends

I didn't take many photos on Sunday, when I was down in southern New England (Mass/RI) with friends; I spent most of the time basking in the wonderful day, not commemorating it, which is how it should be, sometimes anyway. It was a gorgeous day, sunny and warm, and a good group of friends with compatible ideas about spending the time.

I did get a few shots, though. The view from the restaurant where we ate lunch.
Seen in a cheese shop: Single Malt Scotch flavored caramels. I can't decide if my father would have been intrigued or repulsed.
Beach view.
I was trying to catch the light through the breaking waves.
And didn't really get it, but look: action shots! See the wave breaking.
A fun car in the parking lot, leaving the beach.
In general, I am not a fan of getting home late on a Sunday, but once in a while, it is totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment