Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Little Yarn Teaser, Mostly a Photo Mystery

Yesterday was the day I went yarn crawling with a few friends, so last night I was taking pictures on my lap, as I recovered on the couch. As you do, right?

This was what I got in the afternoon.
In the evening, I went out to one more shop, which is close by, and so had another skein to take pictures of.
But I just wasn't happy with how the tablet was getting the colors.
It's darker than this!
But I looked at my jeans next to the yarn, and wondered if that was affecting the photo, so I grabbed a white bag that was nearby and tried it as a backdrop.

Would you believe this is the same skein of yarn?
The lesson is, I don't know nearly as much about photography as I think I do. Pictures in daylight to come, and then we'll really see!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's amazing - I didn't know the background could make such a difference! Love the yarn, too...

    ReplyDelete