Thursday, August 04, 2016

Guess What

My mama came home last night!
It was late and I was sleeping, but I woke up when I heard her, and I ran to tell her that she had been gone forever. I told her and told her.

(The other two-leggers came to take care of me when she was gone, and didn't seem to know that I wanted my mama, not them. They're okay, but they're not my mama.)

And also I told her that she is not allowed to leave ever again.

But I don't think she understood, because she left again this morning, for half forever*, and then again tonight!
*Under an hour...

On top of the vanishing, she keeps picking me up and flipping me to kiss my belly, which I do not like, it doesn't matter if I purr, I don't like being wrong way up. I don't. And otherwise, kissing my fur is good, but scritching my cheeks would be better, and I don't know why she says ow sometimes when I do it for her. If it hurt, I wouldn't do it, but it doesn't.

I have tried to get over this stress, but it's hard.
How can I relax?

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, Carlos! It's always nice when life gets back to normal.

    Tux doesn't like getting flipped up for belly schnoggles either, but if he's stretched out on my legs, he absolutely loves getting his tummy and chest rubbed. How about you?

    I hope Mama comes home and lets you relax on her lap - a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We knew you wanted your Mama, buddy. That's why we gave you lots of scritches!

    ReplyDelete