Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday, rainy and fine

It's been a pretty good day, in terms of getting things done. My head felt a little tight last night, giving me a major, non-hockey-related oh, shit feeling, but it was fine today, thankfully. The weather has been unlovely, though it didn't rain all day, just off and on, but the weird thing is the humidity--or rather, it's weird to have humidity again. Winter must really be over after all! My skin doesn't know what to make of it.

I did laundry in bunches, between trips out, for a total of eight loads; I'm not completely caught up from last weekend, but in much better shape. I went to Costco for a few things. And I took the baby back to the vet for his post-dental-work checkup.
What are you talking about?

He hated the trip, of course, but he did very well, and no more is required, deo gratias. His "report card" rated him Ideal for weight (that has to be a first for a cat of mine!) and Normal in appearance (bright, alert, and responsive), with a Pain Score of 0, and Mouth and Teeth were Normal. Excellent!

In the spirit of felines, then, here's a fun video of cats being silly. Even if you don't watch it all, do watch the first bit: the cat sleeping determinedly with its head deep in the plant pot is pretty funny.


What? I'm sleeping; stop pulling my ears. I'm perfectly comfortable, thank you. Go 'way.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! The tabby cat with the spotted tummy who's getting vacuumed looks exactly like the cat I had growing up. So cute.

    ReplyDelete