Monday, May 06, 2013

Little Mysteries

  • How someone who didn't go out for two days got five itchy bug bites on her arm. Seriously, what got in here?
  • How the Bruins played so well in game 1, so badly in game 2, and are playing so well again in game 3 so far. How do they do this?
  • What in the world the computer can be doing, while I sit thinking about what to type next. I am doing nothing, it should be doing nothing, yet it makes the working-working-working noise until I want to scream.
  • How going to stitch and bitch tonight, and having normal conversation, aggravated my allergy-ridden throat to the point where I can barely talk now, let alone scream.
  • How being barely able to talk somehow impedes my ability to do anything, like feed the cats, which should not have anything to do with speaking but somehow does.
  • How frustrating it is not to be able to yell at the cat with the random meows. (Sadly, I tried anyway. Cough cough. Not my proudest moment.)
  • How the allergies may have reached the tipping point, of bring more disgusting than the idea of a neti pot is to me. Which is pretty darn disgusting. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment