Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just a Drive-By Post

I will be home late tonight--you know, from the (rescheduled) Bruins game where I will be in the front row--and I may not have sufficient energy on Monday night to write All About the Experience, so, you know, you've been warned. Meanwhile, how about some generally, pictorial blogging about non-hockey, non-feline-recovery things? What has my camera captured lately?

Aaaaaand, that was the plan, and then Blogger said O RLY? and won't load pictures. Fascinating. Sigh. I hope this is because the universe is busy putting all its powers for good toward tonight's game. Considering how the Bruins blew it last night, they need the help. Please let it be a good game, please please please. (And thank heavens they're in the playoffs anyway--can you imagine me if that was in question? Ulcer!)

And unless you want to hear about how many of my dreams last night involved going to the game ... that's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment