Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm Fine

If you haven't heard, a couple of bombs went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon today. At least two people are dead, many others injured, some horrifically (there's at least one photo that I should have heeded the warning on, which I am trying to forget).

I know a couple of people who were running, but they and their families are okay.

The Bruins game is postponed, of course.

I am heartsick, and planning to take this awful headache to bed early. What a world we live in.


3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I know which photo you mean. I'm selfishly glad you're not downtown tonight, and are safely at home instead. Hug Carlos, and I hope your head is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad. I am glad you are home snuggling with kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of the photos and I plan on avoiding them all if I can. Glad you're safe.

    ReplyDelete