Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Good News, and Not What I Had Planned to Write About

It was a beautiful day today, after thunder and lightning woke me this morning, no joke: the weather I've been waiting (and waiting) for finally came, 70 and mostly sunny, and maybe a little too breezy but hey, on Thursday when it's raining and high in the 40s, I wouldn't mind having today's weather again, so I enjoyed it today, even walking over to Starbucks this afternoon when I was nodding off over my work (cystic fibrosis is pretty gross to read about, I must say). After work, I ran a few errands, then came home and brought bags in, fed cats, checked e-mail. Tra la, tra la, anything interesting on Facebook? Oh, just this message from a (good, hockey-loving) friend:
Good morning! My vendor just called. Have any interest in sitting front row at the blue line on Monday, April 15th? Have any better plans for tax day!?!
Oh, well, I guess I could....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Yeah, I'm a little excited. That's the Bruins game, Monday night, front row?!?! Awesome!

You may remember this friend, if you've been reading here a while: this year, we went to the Bruins scrimmage in January, and in 2011, we went to the Cup parade. We worked together many years ago, and our mutual love for the Bruins (and Depeche Mode) helps keep us together. So to speak.

I
Am
So
Excited
!!!

Holy guacamole. How am I ever going to get to sleep tonight?

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool! What a nice friend. (Even if it's not for a Flyers game.)

    ReplyDelete