Monday, September 03, 2012

The End is Near (of the weekend)

A few more notes at the end of a really good weekend. With no headaches, deo gratias!

The Tardis shawl is blocked and ready for its big reveal at Rhinebeck. And when I say big, I mean big. See?
Fun! Big fun.

I got a blurry picture of Miri last night when she was rolling around on the floor (at a safe distance from me).
Then today, she and Carlos were sleeping by the window, and I got a not-much-better shot of how well they relax.
Champions, both. He has the paw sticking out in space, while her head appears about to fall off. I'm not sure I've ever been that relaxed, myself.

I went to the used bookstore today, and not only did I drop off a few books I've been meaning to donate, and buy one that looked fun, and Wall-E on DVD for $5.99, but I got to see some good are-you-kidding titles.
If you could read one of them, which would you choose?

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Rhinebeck... I have got to get to Rhinebeck someday.

    And I think I'd read the middle one to find out what Grandma was up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma called it what?!?

    Shawl looks way cool. Some of the people in my knit night are doing Rheinbeck as a day trip thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shawl has come a long way--looking good. And Miri & Carlos are too cute! (My sister's cat, also orange, sticks her paw out like that when she's sleeping on the cat shelf.)

    I'd have a hard time choosing among the titles. . . but I'd agree the Grandma one sounds a bit racy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, I'll bet the one about the nuns is pretty racy too!

    ReplyDelete