Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Random Unconnected Thoughts

Last night I had a headache, and tonight I don't (oh thank the gods), but I've been doing one thing and another tonight and suddenly it's time to be thinking of bed. Sigh.

This week, in the pursuit of almighty prescriptions, I made two doctor's appointments, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Which meant that today I found myself in a Queen of Hearts state: leave work early yesterday and leave work early tomorrow, but don't leave early today.

At yesterday's appointment, I was parked under a tree that turned out to be dropping acorns. I didn't pay much mind when I walked on them, but when I drove away, I heard them rattling as they rolled off the top of the car!

Today was Wednesday, which means two more work days to the weekend. Ahhh, weekend.

Um. That's all I've got. I'm mere steps from this:
And we don't want that.

1 comment:

  1. I hope today was better and the cute zoo video helped! Tomorrow is FRIDAY. . .

    ReplyDelete