Monday, September 17, 2012

Egg ... ... ... Egg

Monday night, you know the drill: just got in from stitch and bitch, cat wants attention, too soon it will be time for bed. Who has time for Thoughts, let alone Coherent Thoughts?

So here's what I have for you tonight. Have you seen this fantastic way to separate eggs?

You don't need sound (unless you understand Chinese), but the video is self-explanatory. Isn't this amazing? Now I want to separate an egg!

True story about separating eggs: when we were kids, my brother and I wanted to make a cake for our mother's birthday. We didn't understand what the recipe meant when it said to separate the eggs ... so we ignored it. Do not try this at home! It was not a good result (about an inch high and more dense than cement, is my memory of it), but it makes a good story now!

1 comment:

  1. That is wild. I wonder how easy it would be to crack all the eggs you needed separated at once then, plop, plop, plop and bob's your uncle!

    ReplyDelete