Sunday, September 09, 2012

Sunday Night, Determinedly Cheerful

I should try to blog earlier on Sundays, to avoid the bummer-end-of-weekend tone, which we can all take as read at this point. Still, it was a very nice day today, and I'll try to focus on that.

I bought a fun leather bracelet at a little artist's market (this is the vendor).
 
I picked up a couple of books at the library book sale, and a videotape. I know, just after I talked about cutting back on my videos! But you see, I had to have this one.

You understand why. Mum, we'll watch it next time you're here.

I saw a butterfly, and a semi-not-totally-awful picture of it.
I did some knitting. The Wingspan shawl I was working on has gone into time out. This is my third go at it, and it isn't working quite right, again. I've made the pattern twice, that shouldn't be a problem, and I love the yarn, so why isn't it working? I don't know. Time for it to hibernate. I cast on some Christmas knitting instead. So far, so good. And no pictures, obviously!

Other than that? Cats. A slightly blurry, from-a-safe-distance photo of Miri, monitoring me.
And then my buddy Carlos. He was awake when I entered the room ... but only about 2% awake.
Not that I'm biased, but what a cute guy.

1 comment:

  1. Groggy Carlos--how cute! And Miri is just a cloud of angel fluff.

    I was about to tease you for buying a videotape, but that actually looks interesting. Plus I bet you got it for a song.

    ReplyDelete