Thursday, September 27, 2012

Quick (No) Hockey Notes

I managed to use up most of my evening already, so for tonight, we'll touch briefly on hockey, and perhaps tomorrow I will make more time for writing at some length.

First, via Puck Daddy:
Which makes the message to NFL fans, "My league is more stupid than your league." Unfortunately seems to be true, this year anyway.

Also from PD, the excellent headline by which another blog, The NHL in Kansas City (where they don't have an NHL team), announced that the league has cancelled preseason games that included one to be played there:

KC's Pre-season Game Cancelled On Account Of Owners Being Tremendous Assholes

Yup. That, too.

Finally, here's Jason Bourne from a couple of weeks ago, just before the lockout became official. It's still true, what he says.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you the other day when I was at the gym and the local cable's sports channel was showing a "classic" hockey game--Game 7 of the 2010 playoffs between Boston & Philly. I admit that at times it was way more interesting than the actual Phillies game going on several TV screens over.

    But that's not going to do much for hockey fans suffering from withdrawal for long.

    ReplyDelete