Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Slightly Better; Hopeful

I didn't make it to work today, which I hate, but I'm feeling cautiously better tonight, and my appetite is returning, which is a good sign. I ate less yesterday and today combined than I usually eat in one day, but feeling hungry is comforting, when just mid-day I was musing that I didn't want to eat, but I wanted to want to eat. Half a slice of toast with peanut butter doesn't usually hold me for so long!

Anyway, if the situation doesn't decline again, I'll be able to go to work tomorrow--AND to the library to return the Doctor Who dvd that's due today, oh the shame if it! I thought of going, an hour or two ago, but decided paying the fine was smarter than pushing the head too soon. And on that note, step away from the computer...

1 comment:

  1. I know you think this might be your migraine but is it possible you actually have a bug?

    Also, on the strength of your observations about Seraphina I purchased the book for my Nook and am loving it so far.

    Hope you get better soon. It's no fun being sick. :(

    ReplyDelete