Monday, August 20, 2012

Best spell-check suggestion of the day

For the drug Remicade: regicide.

Nice! We will not treat your arthritis, we will kill the king!

Just me? I laughed out loud. Has spell-check ever made you laugh?

I had a fun and productive time at stitch and bitch tonight, stopped at CVS to pick up a prescription, and came home to find that the skein of My Favorite Sock Yarn Ever that I got in a destash last week had arrived. Blue-green, so pretty! Wait until you see. For that matter, wait until I see it in daylight!

I am currently enjoying a lollipop for dessert, and I just noticed something written on the stick. It has a bar code, in fact, plus it says,
For Nutritional Facts
Write to Parkside Candy Co.
Buffalo, NY 14214
Net Wt. 1/2 oz. (14g)
So now you know.

This has been The Blog: Extremely Random and Fading Fast Edition. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I can top "regicide," but one time spellcheck suggested "pancakes" for "panicking." Nice thought, but no.

    ReplyDelete