Thursday, August 16, 2012

Better, But Pooped

I did in fact go back to work today, and man, there is no high like that post-headache feeling. Whew! It made the report I was editing seem far less onerous than it had Tuesday morning, when I was struggling to make sense of the Indian-English-ness of it through a haze of head pain.

By mid-afternoon, I was pretty much over that initial joy and back to earth, though, particularly when Word decided to randomly remove the section numbering through the document. Oh, you thought you were in section 11.4.1? Make that 1.41.1. What's the difference? Argh. How did Microsoft come to rule the world again?

Well, never mind that. The point is, somehow it's Thursday night, which means tomorrow is Friday. Funny how losing a few days will make a week fly by! I'm wiped out, so I'm going to spend the evening peacefully on the couch with knitting, an old movie, and possibly a cat. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment