Sunday, July 08, 2012

A Better Sunday

The baby was sleeping in the window today, very relaxed, paw up in the air. He works hard for his living.
I'm feeling better today, not 100% headache-free but close enough. I even went up to Woodman's for a late lunch today; summer is fleeting and in a few months, these 90-degree days will seem far away. Have to enjoy them while I can, when I can. Now I'm wrapping up the laundry and resentfully eying the clock. It can't be bedtime yet! I want to knit, but since I finished the first part of the Tardis shawl yesterday, the next step is picking up many, many stitches. I don't really want to start that at a time when I can't finish it.

I pinned it out, halfway to be exact. Unpinned, it sort of curls into itself, as you can see on the left. Pinning it, as on the right, opens it up.
It's a pretty pattern, when you can see it.
But it will have to wait for another time. Perhaps I'll Wingspan a little before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Carlos has his own special towel. The Cat does, too.

    Glad your headache faded. The shawl is turning out really beautifully; I love the color. Such a serene blue.

    ReplyDelete