Monday, July 23, 2012

Briefly, Before Bed

Some little things that make me smile:
  • The Bruins extended coach Claude Julien's contract, which is good, and the article notes that his win percentage is .617. Boston's area code is 617. Hey, I didn't say these would be big things.
  • Swistle, reviewing books she's read recently, discusses her dislike for stories with overly ambiguous endings, concluding, "OPEN THE BOX, SCHRODINGER."
  • A random Sheldon comic.
  • That someone came up with a way to mask inane YouTube comments so that you don't have to even inadvertently read the oft-foolish things is cool enough, but that the actual comment is replaced by "Herp derp derp"? Still giggling about that days later.
What made you smile today?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! My second-youngest nephew (who talks nonstop) will be just like that Sheldon comic someday soon.

    I smiled when I saw the sheep hanging out on the farm I pass on the way to the gym--and then again on the way back, with pretty pink sunset overhead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Horton cleared for contact! :)

    ReplyDelete