Friday, July 27, 2012

V. Quickly

I could write about my headache and how while it's better than yesterday (which involved leaving work early, dry heaves, and kind of wanting to die) it's still not gone, damn it, and now I'm hurting and I'm behind in getting ready for my trip and blah blah blah, PLUS I came home and when I gamely tried to get that load of laundry ready, I found one of the cats had chosen today of all days to vomit on the bed, and I don't just mean "something gross that could be cleaned up", I mean "SPLAT, now change the sheet, change the mattress pad, throw out that pillow".

But instead (ha), I will just say, watch this. I love this. Why would it ever be anything other than this?

1 comment:

  1. Dammit. Made the mistake of watching this at work. No, no, I'm not crying. That's allergies! That's right... allergies.

    ReplyDelete