Monday, March 12, 2012

You Keep Using That Word...

There was a Dilbert cartoon where Dilbert walks into a pharmacy with pain rays all around his head, and tells the pharmacist he needs something for a headache. The pharmacist gives him something, he goes away, and the pharmacist muses, "I wonder if he meant something to get rid of a headache..."

This is how I'm starting to feel about cough syrup. Did they think I didn't mean something to suppress the cough? Because this shit is not working. Unless I am the one misunderstanding. To quote from another favorite, The Princess Bride:

2 comments:

  1. I have a cough I've had since 1975. It has gotten worse over time and I have never fully gotten rid of it. The *only* medication I've found that completely suppresses it is Tussionex (http://www.drugs.com/tussionex.html). Unfortunately, it is prescription but man does it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have attempted this scarf 3 times and finally gave up, I can't get my brain around the first triangle. any thoughts or hints about what it is supposed to look like?

    ReplyDelete