Thursday, March 08, 2012

Somewhere In Between

I'm not completely sick, but neither am I well. I've been dragging around today, sometimes with the energy to knit*, other times not. I'm still ahem-ing, and coughing a bit, but though I feel feverish the thermometer does not bear me out. Not well, but not truly sick. Still, it's nice to have nothing that Must Get Done when I'm in this state.
*That's one of my personal Signs of True Sickness, not having the interest in or energy to knit.

Also, I might not be doing even this well without a super-long night's sleep: I was in bed shortly after 7 last night, read for a few minutes before turning out the light, and while I didn't fall instantly to sleep and didn't sleep all the way through (some vivid dreams, boy), I didn't get up until after 9 this morning. Sleeve of raveled care, partially knit.

So that's about it. Not much of an entry, but it's more than yesterday, so hopefully that trend will continue.

1 comment:

  1. It's tough when you're not quite 100%, but maybe you needed a signal to slow down and do a little self-TLC. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete