Thursday, February 09, 2012

Hockey, Being Grownup, Shells

The Bruins game last night turned out to be ... well ... the Globe called it the "season's worst loss" and I can't argue. Not that I truly watched the whole thing; I flipped channels for a while, checking back periodically in hopes of a turn for the better that never came, before I gave up and read instead, the TV barely audible in the background. Oh, Bruins, I just can't quit you. Please do better on Saturday. Please be as embarrassed by that travesty as I am for you.

Ahem. So! Moving on! My friend and I walked again today, and man did it wipe me out. I actually took a nap afterward, something I practically only ever do when I'm sick. Between exercising and filing my unemployment claim, today was disturbingly grown-up. I would have ice cream for dinner to counteract all that nonsense, but I don't have any in the house. I have to get to the grocery store.

I did get a few pictures of the shells today, though I'm not overly impressed with the photos and plan to try again. They're not awful, but I can do better.
Still, I'm thinking of putting this on my resume, next to "eye for detail".

I know; it wouldn't do anything on the electronic searches they use these days. Still, worth a thousand words, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment