Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Delay and Divergence

I was just going to the grocery store. Or, I was just planning to go to the grocery store, but the car (which was fine last night) went into bang-shift, warning-light madness, and the trip was delayed while I waited for the tow truck, and was driven to the garage. The loaner took me to the store, and home again, and now we will hope that the result is something closer to "You need transmission fluid" than it is to "You need a new transmission." Cross your fingers, would you?

And how was YOUR day?

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely hoping it is the former and not the latter.

    I am sending you my good car karma from last week, which was "that rattling noise was just loose heat shields."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Maybe it is the upcoming trip to WEBS? Happened last year too. : (

    My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete