Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Night? Already?

It was a good weekend, but as always the end comes too soon. I was, happily, headache-free for most of the weekend, but right now I'm fighting one off, so I'll keep this short and mostly photographic.

The little princess would like to snuggle up to her boyfriend, but like a typical junior-high relationship, she lurves him and he rebuffs her. So she sleeps alone.


And a sign of a sense of humor, in of all places an office park:


I finished the second egg for Grandma's gift:


So the basket is just about ready (I still need an egg for the egg cozy). Happy 96th, Grandma!


Thanks again for teaching me to knit (over and over, until I finally got it).

The final news of the weekend is undocumented by the camera (how unlike me). I finally got around to getting a new printer, and thanks to a sale at Staples, and their promotion where recycling old printers gives you a $50 credit off a new one, I paid $100 for a $200 printer. It seems quite nice so far!

And that's about all. The weather was chilly but sunny; the forecast calls for more rain, but then nice again by the end of the week, and how I hope it is so! Almost as much as I hope that this headache retreats. Off to bed. Have a good week, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! It must be printer day! I helped my parents buy a new one this afternoon. And I love how the knitting turned out.

    Oh, Miri, don't throw yourself at Carlos. You're too cute for that.

    ReplyDelete