Monday, March 01, 2010

And here's the gold


How cool is this? The medal was designed by Franklin, and I'll have to figure out how to put it in the sidebar but I am not messing with that tonight, thank you. I got a headache Saturday night that seems to be gone now, but the intervening time was Not Pleasant. (Worrying that you are going to miss seeing the Olympic-gold-medal-winning-goal-in-overtime because you have to go throw up isn't the best feeling. [In the end, I did see the goal, as well as all the Sidney Crosby adulation that followed.] Of course, feeling like you have to throw up, but being unable to because you haven't eaten anything since the last time you threw up, is also not fun, and that was 9-10 last night.) Hang on...

I think I do this a lot, veer parenthetically sideways, and lose track of my original path. Where was I going with that? Who knows. I stayed home from work today, but summoned the energy to go stitch and bitch tonight wearing the new vest, yay! Going back to the socks-in-progress, with the skinny yarn and little needles, was a bit of a shock. And now I'm wiped out, and getting ready for bed.

A follow-up note for the book contest winners: Mary Ellen and Deb, I need your mailing addresses! Send'em in quick (ccrinma at hotmail dot com), so I can send them to the publisher to send you a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment