Monday, July 20, 2009

Sometimes the solution is simple

I tend to hang knitting project bags on the door into my office/computer room/"guest room"/craft supply room (for a small room, it wears a lot of hats). And given how much I can have going on, it sometimes gets to the point that they stick out into my way. The other day, I was looking at them and thinking, I need to hang some of them elsewhere, and remembered that I have a thing that could help with that. Find the right drawer, charge the power screwdriver, and voila:


It's a cute one, which my cousin gave me a few years ago.


I had it up where I used to live, but when I moved here, I didn't know where it needed to be. Now I know!

3 comments:

  1. What a great use for it! Cute and in sight *and* functional!

    I have several of my project bags hanging off a metal 'Butler Valet Clothing Rack' that my husband refuses to use. It's in the room I close the door to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better solution than hanging on the doorknob. The weight will pull the doorknob loose so you'll need to tighten that up too.

    I managed to loose the screw bits for my battery screwdriver (B&D) - guess I need to go ebay or google some...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool cousin you have! LOL

    JLKB

    ReplyDelete