Friday, February 13, 2009

Get your cat pictures here

The Bruins play so few Friday games that I forgot they were playing and missed the first period, whoops. NJ has scored in the second and I hope the Bruins will come from behind (instead of blowing a lead).

The sunlight and the cats were cooperating this morning, and I got a shot that shows just how furry/fluffy Miri actually is:


She's quite pretty, really.


I believe this photo illustrates that jealousy is not only a green-eyed monster. This was the other night; tonight Harold got down off my lap because Miri, sitting next to us, was purring so loudly.


Another of the coveted yawn shots. I love these!

2 comments:

  1. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots of Harold & Miri.....the hallway/backlit one of Miri is quite stunning, actually. It's so good to follow along pictorially as this time of adjustment goes forward.

    ReplyDelete