Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I always regret it when I don't have my camera

Since the Bruins game isn't until 8:30 (stupid road trip), I'm back to tell you about the truck I saw on the way home. The truck that appeared to serve only as an ad for the Bruins. Seriously, it had pictures of players (Savard and Kessel were on the back), and the website and phone number and encouragement to buy tickets, and also? A radioactive sign, like this one (thanks, Google images):


Now, I imagine it's some sort of joint, paid advertising venture, involving some company that has a truck, and in fact there was something on the side about "courtesy of" that I couldn't read (in the dark, while exiting the highway). But seriously, I find the whole concept of a Bruins truck rather odd (imagining a rack of players inside it, waiting to be delivered somewhere), and then the radioactive sign was just icing on the crazy-cake.

And of course, I didn't have my camera.

Last time I didn't have my camera, it was a car with this juxtaposition of bumper stickers:



I've got to start carrying my camera more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment