Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sunny Saturday in Congestionland

I got out of the house today, which felt like a major accomplishment after yesterday. Yesterday, I hit the trifecta:
  • I have a cold, with major congestion and lethargy;
  • I have my period, complete with cramps;
  • I got a headache, probably from watching too much TV (since I didn't do much of anything else).
Woo-hoo! I win! Wait...

I don't have much of a headache today, but otherwise, not much has changed since yesterday. Still, I went out! I didn't do much, and I'm even more tired now, but I saw this:


And this:


And maybe tomorrow will be better. I have to tell you, I'm sick of being sick, and tired of being tired. I had to get out of the house, because I'm surrounded by things I need to do, or want to do, and I don't have the energy to do any of them. My big accomplishment recently was running the dishwasher, and then emptying it (the next day). I'm sick of this. Thinking healthy thoughts, thinking healthy thoughts! (Also: Go Bruins, go Bruins!)

1 comment: