Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Autumn is Coming. All right, it's Here.

Fall is really coming in. When you're in the sun, it can be pleasant, even warm out, but there's that chill breeze coming around the corner to remind you that yeah, winter's coming.

I like Fall, just not what it portends. But winter will come no matter how I feel about it, so I try to enjoy autumnal weather even when it comes after a summer of Not Enough Hot for Me.

I'm not the only one in snuggle mode around here. There's an awful lot of this going on.


The last of the summer flowers are in transition.


And the trees! It may be my favorite part of Fall.





I just love it. Crunch, crunch, crunch.

2 comments:

  1. You captured some lovely pictures. I hope things are continuing to get better for you, and Pan is gorging himself now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photographs! I love autumn flowers myself, and I wish my husband shared in my fascination. As the darker nights draw in ever closer its nice to have some autumn flowers in your home to add a bit of colour.

    ReplyDelete