Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And how was your day?

I overworked the snooze button this morning, traffic was bad, and all I had to bring for lunch was a can of soup. (Grocery shopping tonight!) Due to some power problem at work, the power-supply boxes on several nearby computers were randomly beeping all day, just about driving me batshit crazy. And the elves did not do any noticeable work on my In Box overnight.

On the other hand, the sun was shining much of the day (a vast improvement over yesterday, though still chilly), the grass is green, the flowers are blooming, my allergies are not yet totally killing me, and I have a beautiful cat.


Harold says, "What am I, chopped liver?"


Last night was so much fun, visiting the twins with their chubby cheeks and chubby legs and utter fascination with every sight and sound. And when I say chubby legs:


They're standing with help and really working those leg muscles. It won't be long before their parents will be trying to run in two directions at once!

After they were in bed, we ate dinner* and talked and it was very nice, but it was a late night, and I need to get to bed early tonight, please and thank you.

*Halibut and I liked it, how about that? I was somewhat surprised, not being a big fan of the fishies.With roasted potato slices and green beans, and all cooked by that magical person, Someone Else. Mmm!

A thing I like about dealing with knitters

When you fill out a survey, you get a not-so-cookie-cutter response:

Can't make it out? It says:
"Thank you for your input! Knitty loves you and thanks you for your time. Now go knit something nice for yourself."
Do my socks count? I think so!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those legs are very chubby! Also, your socks totally count.

    ReplyDelete