Monday, April 07, 2008

Well, hai ... um, how you doin?

There are quite a few things I want to write about, though of course you may not want much detail about how the cramps have been sucking my energy into a big black hole for the last few days (and before that, I blame PMS). However, for tonight I'm not going into much detail, because I'm so tired that I'm hitting about one wrong key in ten, which doesn't seem like much until you have to go back and correct where you typed "rdetail" and then correct where you started to do "tiped" and maybe bed should come sooner, not later. But let me just say, not only did the Bruins make the playoffs for the first time in several years, but Patrice Bergeron has been cleared for full-contact practices and may be able to play in the playoffs, AND! The Red Sox game on Thursday is going to be shown on auxiliary channels, while the Bruins game stays on NESN. I almost can't believe it, but so says the Globe and it isn't April first any more, so I think they may mean it. Just last week we got bumped for them, so this seems surreal.

But in a good way.

What else can I give you? How about this?


Happy dog.

1 comment:

  1. Listen, I'm just bitter that you get NESN at all. It sucks to be a Sox fan from afar.

    ReplyDelete