Thursday, May 01, 2008

Name That Movie

I saw something on another blog a while ago (I know, how vague) that made me think of doing this. The entry was something about movie quotes, which got me thinking about what lines I know by heart from certain movies.

These are ones that I don't even have to look up, I'm so sure I have them right (famous last words!). Well, they're close, anyway!

If you know one or more, or want to guess, by all means comment, and if you decide to do it on your own blog, let me know, 'k?
  1. The time to make up your mind about people is never.
  2. So it's sort of social. Demented and sad, but social.
  3. "Fine, I'll take your test." "I want to see the kid in net who wouldn't take the test."
  4. Go! Win! And call me when you get back. I enjoy our chats.
  5. Sometimes I just think funny thoughts.
  6. Blue flower, red thorns, blue flower, red thorns. This would be so much easier if I wasn't colorblind!
  7. Honey, you slide in and they carry you out.
  8. "People are smart. They can handle it." "A person is smart. People are dumb."
  9. Bring me that horizon.
Have at it!

3 comments:

  1. I shouldn't read blogs like this late at night when I am brain dead. I got no glimmer whatsoever so I will go to bed feeling hopelessly stupid and dense. Tomorrow morning or midday will be a different story. I might recognize a few then.

    Definitely, bed now! I am leaving while the weekend weather report still looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know two and eight, but they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! I remember #6! It's Donkey in Shrek! I wish I knew where the last one came from because I think it is a terrific line!

    ReplyDelete