Monday, March 24, 2008

Signs of Spring, and a finished object

But not a sock.

Almost! Sock number one of the Banish February socks is almost done!

But it isn't. However, I did finish the scarf for my friend's birthday, and I will photograph it and show you later this week.

In the meantime, since it's Monday and I was late getting home due to my stitch and bitch group and thus Pan is cranky and wants a lap, I will give you a few shots of Spring-is-coming before signing off.

I bought a pot of crocuses to bring to Easter dinner, and they had their close-up before I left:


Not exactly a growing out of the ground sign of Spring, but lovely just the same!


And today, we noticed the pussy willows are budding, or blooming, or whatever you want to call it.



So pretty. It was quite a decent day. Not warm enough, but decent.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love pussy willows! Thanks for sharing this photo!

    Also, the crocuses are lovely. Spring is coming. No, really it is. (Easy for me to say... I live in California. Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete