Friday, May 25, 2007

For the cat people

If you're not a cat person, try again tomorrow; I've got nothing for you tonight (it's Friday, I'm tired). If you are, this is for you.

Harold was being cute by the open window this morning. First he showed off the undercarriage, in an obvious attempt to get me to rub the belly and activate his shedding muscles, so that I would get fur all over the work clothes:


And then, exhausted by his own machinations, it was the Big Stretch:



When I turned around, there was Pan, asking why I was pointing the picture thing at someone else. Usually he's the one being cute, and he doesn't appreciate someone else getting the attention. Did he make his point, do you think?


(I made this my wallpaper at work.)

After a moment, he couldn't even stand to look at me.

It no longer seems like anthropomorphizing.

4 comments:

  1. Those look like truly enjoyable felines you've got there. :o)

    You've got to see the cat shot I got today . . . it's up at The Passionate Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute human manipulators...er, I mean kitties!! Now I know why mine are shedding so much--didn't know about that shedding activator--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, Harold showing off his little pink paddy-paws... Always up for some kittypix!

    And Pan, you're most wonderful, too. Very handsome and emotive! Just, you know... you always want to leave your public wanting more.

    (Think he'll fall for that? [g])

    ReplyDelete