Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Now _Those_ Are Titles

I just remembered something that happened last month but that I'm pretty sure I never wrote about. It's a good silly "let's think of something else for a moment" item for the current world situation.

I'm sure I've mentioned before that back in the 80s, I did a year between high school and college at a boarding school in England (that must have come up before, right?). It was an interesting experience in a lot of ways, but I was also a fish out of water in a lot of ways. Which I could attribute to the different country and the general being-a-teenager thing, but that isn't really all of it.

They've recently started a connection-type website/program thing, which I decided to go ahead and register for. Why not, right?

Well. Here's what I found when I was asked to enter my title of choice. Mrs, Ms, Dr?














If that doesn't show the sort of school it is/was, what would? There are some real doozies on there. "Ms" looks pretty boring. What would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. Now's your chance! Declare yourself a duchess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marchioness!

    Wait--isn't that supposed to be describing what the weather's doing?

    ReplyDelete