Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Of Yarn and (More New) Knitting

When I first posted about the Seashell shawl I'm knitting, Alison commented that she had just been gifted some very similarly colored yarn, and after a little back-and-forthing, she sent me a delightful package of assorted lace-weight yarns. What a fun mail day!

And though that yarn in particular is not an exact match, it is rather startling how close it is. Perhaps a slightly more pastel colorway? Lovely, in any case.
Meanwhile, though I am still very much enamored of the shawl, I made myself put it aside for something new.
A certain little boy turns one year old in October, and I think he needs a little sweater.
More details, of course, to come.

1 comment:

  1. Happy coming birthday to that little boy!

    So glad you like that yarn. I'll tell Karin.

    ReplyDelete