Thursday, August 29, 2019

Meanwhile, Maggie

While we wait to see how the hurricane develops, and which part of Florida Jim Cantore ends up in (please, not here, please, not here), the furry princess has been caught doing cute things.

Last night she curled up on my lap very neatly, while I did my knitting-to-a-movie thing (Some Like It Hot).
When she turned, though, I stopped knitting, as she was Very Interested in the yarn moving.
"Humph, like I care about your silly yarn."
All paws together. 
So she was very cute, but then she had a bad night--she isn't usually that disruptive to my sleep, but oh, half of last night was Not Good--and I wasn't really in the mood for her this morning. But her six-hour nap, though you'd think it would piss me off more, at least gave me a break from whining, and by this afternoon, I was ready to admire the cute again.

Cat loaf on box:
Unrolling the loaf.
Big stretch!
Pause.
 Caption this!
 That's one of my all-time favorite photos of her. The yawn-wiggle-stretch move is something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment