Thursday, August 22, 2019

Coming Along Nicely

I may not have wanted to put the shawl aside to knit something else, but that doesn't mean I'm not pleased with how the baby sweater is coming. Little garment, big progress! I mean, I started this Monday night, and look where I got to in just a few days:
That's one-quarter of the yarn, and I'm pretty sure it's more than a quarter done, so no worries there. Finish the body, do the sleeves, add a collar, and then it'll be button time.

In other news, I got a card in the mail today, and even before I opened it, I suspected googly eyes were involved.
(I was correct.)

I saw this in a store the other day, and it really spoke to me.
Speaking of the princess, here are a few shots of her.




The last one is just to show that she isn't, strictly speaking, graceful and elegant ALL the time.

1 comment:

  1. I need to run go make a baby sweater, too! Thank you for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete