Monday, August 12, 2019

Knitting-in-Progress Reveal

As I mentioned last week, I wound the yarn and started knitting a new project. And since this one is for me, I can blog it along the way!

The yarn is Eclectic Lace from Spunky Eclectic, and the pattern is called Seashell (links in that previous post), and the colors are knitting up just amazingly gorgeous! It isn't the softest yarn in the world, but it can't be beat for color. I could call this project Fun With Yarn Pooling. Feast your eyes.



Plenty more updates to come! In this last photo, it was only a few rows after an increase row, which has led to completely different pooling. It's kind of fascinating me.

1 comment:

  1. As that first picture opened up there was this nanosecond of me thinking, what a cool frosting job on that layer cake!

    Oh wait...

    ReplyDelete