Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Warning: Crabby. Very, Very Crabby

(Apologies for being oblique here; I don't want to be too explicit about work, but I have to vent a little.)
Something came up at work today that has me feeling very cross and crabby tonight. I am telling myself not to get worked up about it now, that it may not be as annoying as it potentially sounded during the first moment* of reveal, and I know this is true.
*Though that's a few hours ago now, and I'm still grump-grump-grumpy.

However, crabby crabby crabby! Enough that I paid full price for the Ben & Jerry's that awaits me. If the Bruins play well tonight, I may be back on an even keel before bed.

Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Distance (and ice cream) should help. Also, pet a kitty to lower your blood pressure!

    ReplyDelete