Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'll Be Brief (Feline Request)

Carlos, of course, is still not over my recent trip. He isn't punishing me, or ignoring me, he just wants me to spend time with him, which is hardly a punishment. Let me just share my first Tablet Moment: a knitting friend came over tonight to use my swift and ball-winder, and she asked me about a blanket that I'd mentioned at a recent stitch and bitch, didn't I say I'd made a black and white baby blanket? (If you remember the Op Art blanket I made, you've been reading here a long time!) Anyway, I pulled out the iPad, opened up Ravelry, and showed her the blanket while she was still winding, just like that. It was pretty cool.

Now, off to worship his lordship.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to occupy Carlos for a moment, you might want to download the Friskies app for "fishing"--I was buying cat food at a local business, and the owner got out her iPad to show me her cat's fishing prowess (he "helps" at the counter). He was totally into it.

    ReplyDelete