Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Lick and A Promise

I have a Long Post of Much Updateness in the works, all about my mother's visit and our trip and my grandmother's birthday and knitting and the Bruins (the Bruins!) and more, but until then (which will hopefully be tomorrow), here is a picture and not-a-picture.

I don't have a picture of Friday afternoon, when Mum and I were driving with the windows down (because the weather was so nice), comparing the spring bloom levels in eastern MA with central NY, and I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, and we stopped for homemade ice cream on the way.

I do have a picture of Monday morning, taken out of the motel window:
Apparently we were in those "higher elevations" that might get snow instead of rain. Apparently.

I had to borrow a snow brush from the motel (having removed my own after the 95-degree day last Monday).

Then I went out in my (mesh) sneakers and splashed about clearing roughly six inches of wet snow off my car.

Yup.

2 comments:

  1. Good grief. That crazy weather! I hope you were able to get warm when you were done frolicking in all that wet snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that April showers bring May flowers, so what does April snow bring us? A redwood, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete