Monday, April 30, 2012

Flowers! Or, Wine Labels!

It isn't raining tonight, but I will take this opportunity, as April turns to May, to share some flowers. At Grandma's outside:
 
And inside, lilies from church:
And gorgeous roses sent for her birthday:

And back home, a sprig of lilac:

What, not in a flowery mood? How about wine labels? Perhaps because I don't drink, I find wine labels almost endlessly amusing. Remember this before you ask me to stop at a liquor store with you, because the camera will be coming out, and I'll be giggling.

I mean, come on. Toasted Head? And a bear breathing fire?
If I drink this, will I truly Be Radiant?
Is this like, "I bought a box of wine?"
I bet they wanted to call it Chill, but that sounded like an instruction. Do you even chill rieslings?
I'd rather actually have cake.
Ummm.
Pretty colors!
They're all conundrums to me, quite frankly.
Duck...horn?
Well, there you have it. Welcome May!

1 comment:

  1. My husband will often pick wine based on how hilarious he finds the labels. My favorites so far are Fat Bastard and Goats do Roam.

    ReplyDelete