Thursday, January 05, 2012

Feeling Bearish (Bruinish, that is)

I'm feeling brief and bullet-point-ish this evening.
  • The Bruins are up 3-0 after the first period. They won last night 6-1. This is a fun time to be a Bruins fan.
  • The NHL 36 program on Bergeron was nothing groundbreaking (ooh, he's a lefty), but I still enjoyed watching it. He's such a nice guy--and such a great player. And he's only 26! He could play for years and years more! (Knock on wood, already.)
  • I've had an upset stomach most of the day (along with a bit of a headache). I had some saltines and ginger ale when I got home, but right now I'm at that uncomfortable intersection between hungry and "what will stay down?"
  • The second period started while I was writing--and Bergeron scored. 4-0! Seguin adds an assist to his first-period goal! Ahhh.
  • I picked up the Patricia Briggs book I mentioned from the library tonight--and left it in the car so I wouldn't start it tonight and be up too late with Can't Put It Down Syndrome. Once in a week is enough to miss sleep over even a good book. (I couldn't get it from the library tomorrow: the library closes at 5 on Friday nights, which makes me nuts.)
  • Whoops, 5-0! Calgary's coach is about to go postal. I didn't realize I was live-blogging this game.
  • I'm finishing up the sock that I started Christmas eve. The second one of the pair will probably take a lot longer!
  • Achoo! My nose still hurts.
  • 6-0! It's not even five minutes into the second! I've got to go watch this game!
All the news that's fit to print!

1 comment:

  1. Heh, my library closes at 5 on Fridays, too. Unfair!

    Wishing you soft Kleenex and good hockey to make your feel better.

    ReplyDelete