Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Little Boy Blue

Worked late again tonight! Ridiculous. I would be more peeved over it (especially since I was backup tonight, not main coverage), except:
  • I am NOT working late tomorrow, or Friday. Period.
  • In fact, tomorrow I'm comping an hour of the extra time I've worked, and going in late, so there.
  • Plus, I went shopping after work.
So. Wanna know what I got?

Well, this is what the box said when I cracked it open:


To me, though, this is more of a netbook size:


Tomayto, tomahto. Or whatever the blue equivalent might be. Remember when I said this was my blue period? I swear I did not plan to buy a blue one (though I've said something similar before). But when they had one, well...

And yes, the photos were taken in the car, in the store parking lot. I figured if I turned it on and it did anything funky (or nothing at all), I could go right back in. Therefore, of course, it worked fine. And when I got it home I went online, and sent an e-mail, just to see how it felt (answer: fine).

Doubtless I'll have more to say about it. But lord, it's late! If I want that hour's extra sleep in the morning to do me good, I need to get ready for bed now.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Happy computing.

    (My iPod is blue.)

    WV: Untentio--scrapped character from "Romeo & Juliet."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! I wish MacBooks came in fun colors, too. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ADORABLE! I love that blue!

    ReplyDelete