Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sending You Elsewhere

Already it gets late, how does that happen every night? And tomorrow is another work day, so I mustn't stay up too late. Please forgive me, then, if I send you elsewhere for your daily dose of reading.

I read on Adrienne Martini's blog that Slate magazine had written about Ravelry, when she linked to it thusly:
"The muggles finally acknowledge the existence of Ravelry."
Perfect description! If you're not a knitter, and you've ever wondered, when I mention Ravelry, just what the deal is, then you really should read this. I think it explains rather well.

And I will try for actual content tomorrow night.

Or, you know, lots of pictures. Of shiny things.

1 comment:

  1. This sums up why I need chickens; a socially acceptable way to be myself.

    On another note I am thrilled to finally not be a muggle. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete