Monday, July 04, 2011

You May Think That This is the End

I was at the house of friends today for a 4th of July cookout, and sat smiling at these flowers for a few minutes before I realized that they are, in fact, red, white, and blue.





So happy 4th from the flowers!

And from the cats, who spent most of the day as one might expect:


Link
But I'm sure that they were feeling the national holiday, really. Deep inside.

...

Who am I kidding? Every day is a holiday to these guys.

**********
Oh, the title of the blog post? Well, the 4th makes me think of Stars and Stripes Forever, which naturally leads to Be Kind to Your Web Footed Friends.

Naturally.

I can't leave without putting in the 1812 overture, naturally, but there's also this awesome firework alternative:



And the finale:

No comments:

Post a Comment